CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

ANOTHER DAY OUT

“Another day out.
Old emotions start to emerge inside me.
The beast wakes up.
My senses are alert.

The road in my path seems like a snake.
Twisted along the mountains.
Torturing my back.
Punishing my arms.

My thoughts are away.
Very far away.
Where the land finishes and the ocean starts.
Where I left my heart.

My goal is to end this mission without delay.
Without errors and problems.
My goal is to return as fast as I can.
Rendering myself to my lair.

I hunger to see her.
Because I need her touch.
Because I need her smile.
Because she calms the beast in me.

My mission is over.
I’m home in one piece.
Thanks to my fairy.
I know she cares.

Thanks for being the star that guided me back.”

LTF

0 comentários: