CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

domingo, 1 de março de 2009

IN THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN?

"Am I in the top of the mountain like Mr. King said?
Perhaps not, but I’m pretty close.
Last days made me see things in another way.
I think I can be more reasonable.

Losing friends it’s hard.
Makes me feel empty.
But gives me the strength to cherish the ones I care
The ones important to me.

How’s possible to unfold me to a person I met 8 months ago?
How‘s possible to be captive of a smile or a look?
I don’t know.
I can’t explain, only feel.

Feel, a concept I considered obsolete.
When we feel we become vulnerable.
Gives us joy, love, pain, sorrow.
Too many emotions to handle.

But a little star crossed my way,
Showing me that is good to feel.
And feel makes me live.
Makes me feel in the top of a mountain.

How can a star do all that?
Simple. She’s a star.
And doing all this only shows how special she is.
How she brought a new light to my life.

May I be worthy to give her some warm in life.
If she allows me too."

LTF

0 comentários: