CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012

REALLY



"My love, what I feel for you is sincere and true.I have you in me, with me, always.I told you and I will restate.You're who I want by my side.You're who I want to complete me.You're who I want to fill me up.Want to grow with you.Grow to complete you.To help you fly.So you can achieve all your goals.Realize your dreams.I do not use words lightly.I never did and that I won't do now.When I say that I have love for you, I really do .When I say I miss you, I really miss you .When I kiss you, I really kiss you.When I touch you I really touch you.When I care, I really care.When I want to be with you, I really want.And in the middle of all this, all this wanting, which becomes more complicated is to manage this without sounding like I want to much.Without seeming to want to choke you.I do not.I want to be by your side.I want to be your safe haven.The pillow where you rest.The sea where you flare.I want to be the engine of your desire, your yearning.I want to be the cause of your smile.I want to be guilty of the brightness of your eyes.Be responsible for your happiness.I want to be the solution of the problems that life reserve tou you.I want all this and more.Just don't wanna be the one to disappoint you.The one who wasn't honest with you.The one who hurts you.The one who made you suffer.Therefore I say my love, lead me away from whatever makes you worry and distress.Far from me not being focused on you, in us.Far from me not being what you want and wish for you. Kiss" LTF

0 comentários: