CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

terça-feira, 11 de novembro de 2008

SACRIFICE

"In the mist I see dark figures that dance under the moonlight.
They feast with the blood of innocents.
They sing to the gods.
Those poor souls have no chance.
They're doomed to all eternity.

I'm next.
The sacrifice will begin.
I have no fear.
My soul will serve a purpose.
My blood will feed the gods,
It will calm their needs,
Their desires.

I look above.
I'm in peace with myself.
I close my eyes,
And I wait for the sound of the blade cutting the air.
For a moment I feel the cold of the blade entering in my chest.
In a second my body trembles.

The blood starts to flow.
A bitter taste invades my mouth.
I have no pain.
In front of me an Old Man stands.
He has in his hands my heart.
He has in his hands my life.

I'm relieved.
My soul is saved.
I'm purified
The gods are pleased.
I close my eyes.
I fall in a deep sleep.

Next time I'll wake up, I'll be in Hell,
With a smile in my face.
Serving my purpose.
Serving my masters."

LTF

0 comentários: